The idea of Lungo arose earlier this year, the author Javi Jiménez Villar saw how existing Mobile Frameworks at that time were not powerful and not using the features of HTML5. They were also complex to use at the same time could not be extended visually and functionally. For this reason Javi decided to create a Mobile Framework from scratch, always on the premises that will be easy to use, semantic and exploiting the enormous capacity of HTML5.
- Design and make applications for iOS, Android, Blackberry and WebOs.
- Designed to take advantage of the features of current mobile devices.
- Capture events like Swipe, Tap, Double-Tap…
- Distribute your app in “Mobile Stores” or in websites.
- No need images, everything is vector.
- Implement HTML5 features like WebSQL, Geolocation, History, Device Orientation and more…
- No webserver required.
- Implement native looking with (on iPad & iPhone).
- Fully customizable.
- You can use Lungo Sugars to sweeten your apps.
- Build apps, games, catalogues and everything else you can imagine.